- Liturgical Press - Lectionary for Mass Supplement - Classic Edition
Liturgical Press - Lectionary for Mass Supplement - Classic Edition
Since the publication of the current English-language Lectionary for Mass (a process completed in 2002), a variety of liturgical changes have expanded the possibilities for the Scripture readings that the church provides for proclamation on various occasions.
These include, among many others,
- an expanded Vigil Mass for Pentecost;
- celebrations of new saints, such as Junípero Serra, Juan Diego, John XXIII, and John Paul II;
- new Votive Masses, such as those for The Mercy of God and the Day of Prayer for the Legal Protection of Unborn Children.
- This new Lectionary for Mass Supplement, approved by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops in June 2015, gathers together approved texts for a variety of new liturgical occasions into one elegant volume. Eminently readable and beautifully designed, with a sturdy ribbon bookmark, the Lectionary for Mass Supplement will complement the exceptional quality and format of current editions of the Lectionary for Mass.
Details: 168 pages , 8 1/2" x 11"