LTP - Year of Grace Calendar 2021
Year of Grace 2021 Calendar (Paper Poster)
The Spirit of God is always working. Count the days and weeks of this liturgical year, reminded of Christ’s prophetic spirit poured out on four great prophets, and on all God’s people. The Year of Grace 2020 liturgical year follows the Sunday Year B cycle and the Weekday Year I cycle, beginning on the First Sunday of Advent 2020.
LTP’s circular display of the liturgical year makes its key features easily understandable. Everyone can see at a glance the liturgical seasons in their characteristic colors, Sundays on the outer rim, and the days and weeks radiating from the center, where the artist, Cody Miller, has portrayed Christ enthroned holding a scroll with the prophecy of Joel: “Your sons and your daughters will prophesy.” Christ’s Holy Spirit pours out the spirit of prophesy on God’s people of every time and place. In the four corners we see four great prophets who manifested that prophetic spirit in the pages of Sacred Scripture. Reading clockwise from the upper left, three prophets from the Old Testament appear with their scrolls: Deborah (Judges 4–5), Isaiah (shown with his wife and children), and Ezekiel, eating the scroll with the Word of God given to him by the winged creature. In the lower left corner the New Testament prophetess, Anna, tells everyone that the infant Jesus, presented in the Temple by his parents, is the redeemer of Israel.
Use the Year of Grace calendar in many ways:
- Give (or sell) one to every household in the parish and school.
- Hang one in every classroom, meeting room, and in the church vestibule to teach about the liturgical year.
- Assign students to report on specific liturgical days.
- Present calendars to first communicants and Confirmation candidates.
Use the Year of Grace calendar in many ways to teach about the liturgical year:
Give one to each catechumen and candidate.
- Give one to each student in a class.
- Give one to participants in catechist or other adult formation groups.
- Recommend, give, or sell calendars to families to use as placemats.
Extra shipping charges may apply for quantity orders. We will contact you with a shipping quote before we process your order.
LTP Annual books will ship in August 2020